MV SUPPLY UAB POLICY ON QUALITY, EMPLOYEE SAFETY, AND HEALTH
THE MANAGEMENT MV SUPPLY UAB, whilst improving the processes of the company management and the service delivery, SETS THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES FOR THE MANAGEMENT AND THE WHOLE TEAM in order to ensure the successful and targeted development of the company, as well as a stable and competitive position on the market:
• To carry out activities in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as other requirements that the organization undertakes to meet the requirements of the compliance with the standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 in accordance with the business branch (engineering activities and related technical consulting; installation of industrial machinery and equipment)
• Continuously improve the effectiveness of the management system in accordance with performance, customer, partners, and staff feedback and suggestions
• Ensure professional, long-term and close cooperation between the company's employees, customers, partners, and suppliers, and continuously improve the relationships
• To innovate and seek solutions in order to improve the quality of service provision
• Encourage employee development and training
• Guarantee proper, safe and healthy working conditions for employees, help the employees understand their own responsibility in protecting their own and others‘ safety and health
• Implement preventive measures for injury or illness of workers in order to ensure that risk management is pre-emptive and not consequential
• To promote the involvement of employees in the process of improving the quality, and safety and health management system, and to support employees' initiatives in improving the management system
UAB "MV SUPPLY" MANAGEMENT guarantees the implementation of this policy and the provision of resources for the employees to achieve the goals set out in the quality and occupational safety and health policies.
This policy is known and understood by all company employees, accessible to interested parties, updated, reviewed and evaluated to remain relevant.